Friday 24 May 2013

Motel Rocks from day to night!









                                                Playsuit- Motel Rocks at Love clothing
                                                  Skirt- Motel Rocks Love clothing
                                                                Top- Topshop
USE MY MOTEL ROCKS DISCOUNT CODE AT THE CHECKOUT FOR 20% OFF ON THE WEBSITE, JUST TYPE ICLELIVZI IN :) www.motelrocks.com
Hi everyone, bit of a different outfit post today, I thought I would do a outfit post ft two items from Motel rocks. I love the clothes from there so thought I would put a few outfits together. I think this playsuit is going to be so cute in the summer, its a denimy feel but really light material and has a elasticated waist. I teamed this digital print skirt with this plain top but you can also get the skirt in a top version which would look so good as a two piece! They can be found on the motel rocks website or on the love clothing website, but I do have a discount code to get 20% off the Motel website if anyone is interested as mentioned above :)
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Nice outfits!! (: Do you have a piercing at the back of your neck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfits xxx subscribe me on youtube as:beautyessex i would love to have some of ur advice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the oufits, the playsuit is my favorite

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful! Please check out my blog destinylevixox.blogspot.com and follow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like the play suit!

    http://fashionpixi3.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks amazing, do you wear extensions with your bun?

    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It goes well with pretty much anything. The leather jacket from cwmalls.com is great, it fits well, it's incredibly soft, and you can tell it's of very good quality. I really like this site and jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the playsuit but I love the outfit with the skirt, you look fab!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this play suit, really think I will have to get myself one of these. Perfect summer outfit that you could wear with flats or heels. Love!!!!!!
    And you are amazing keep up the amazing blogs and vids, don't listen to what haters say most are just jealous xx

    ReplyDelete