Wednesday 25 May 2011

FROM SILVER TO PINK TO SILVER

I loved been blonde and onne day for no reason i decided it would be a good idea to dies my hair pink so my hair went from this....




TO THIS!!!!





Then it faided to this the first time i washed it!
I went to the hairdressers to get it bleached by my sister who was not best please but was a life saver! i kept the pink hair for not even a week and cried everyday over it! i have now learnt my lesson to not be stupid and dye my hair silly colours haha. If anyone was wondering though the pink was a directions colour which are about £4.00 a tub and the colour was flamingo pink i am now back to been a silver surfer haha!.
Lots of love Liv xx

3 comments:

  1. The pink totes suited you, but i much prefer your hair silver :) How did you get it silver?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe i done that with mine last month! Regretted it so much lmao! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what dye did you use for your pink hair?xxx

    ReplyDelete