Thursday 21 March 2013

OOTD 21/3/2013






                                                                  Dress- Missguided
                                                                      Shoes- Plndr
                                                                  Bracelets- Dorothy Star
Hi everyone! I recently got this dress from Missguided and I am in love with the colour, they also had a green coloured one and I couldn't decide which to get but the model on the website looks so nice in this colour so I went for this one! They have loads of designs and it will look so nice in the summer, and at a bargin price of £10.99 I may have to get another. These shoes my look extremely uncomfy but surprisingly they are not, the only problem that I have with them is that the spikes hurt my hand when I take them off, but apart from that I can't complain because they are so good to look at!. I was also recently sent a few bracelets from a small company called dorothy star, they are so cute and would make really good presents!. Also use the code 'Olivia25' at the checkout to get 25% off the bracelets :)
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

5 comments:

  1. You pull the dress off so well :) gorgeous.. arr you make me miss my pre pregnancy figure so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body looks great! And heels are so niceeee♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look sooo amazing in this blue cut-off dress!! <3 Don't wear it when you go out, someone may touch ya!! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your shoes:) i'm from leeds too haha! xxx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete