Thursday 7 November 2013

Juicetou 3 day detox







                                                                   Juicetou detox
                                                              Twitter- @juicetou
Hi everyone! Now I know this is a fashion and beauty blog and this isn't the usual kind of blog post you would see from me, but I was recently contacted by a company called Juicetou. Basically what it is, is a detox diet. They have a option of doing it for 3 or 5 days, I did the 3. You get a box of 12 juices with the times you are suppose to drink them on, a leaflet telling you a bit about everything and 2 lemons to put in your water. Now for obvious reasons I wasn't doing this to lose weight but more for just giving my self a health kick. If you are wanting to lose weight you are not meant to eat anything at all on the days you are drinking, but as I didn't want to lose any weight I ate a lot more healthy than usual and cut out the snacks.

I suspect for day one for most people this would be the hardest one. As soon as I woke up I had my 9am drink which consisted of all things green, spinach, cucumber, celery, apples and limes. Now a lot of people would like this but as I hate green things this took me a while to drink but I knew that it would be doing me good, it says on the back of the bottle that you will receive more nutrients from that drink than most people do in a week. It took me about a hour to drink so I didn't feel hungry for a while afterwards. The next one was at 12pm this consisted of, oranges, apples, kiwi, grapes and strawberries, I love fruit and smoothie tasting things so for this one it went down a treat and this is the one I thought would benefit me the most as it says that it radiates your skin. I then had some tomato soup for my dinner and I wasn't hungry until tea time. I had the next one at 3pm which was the green one again. for tea at 6pm I had fish and potatoes with my family and the next drink as a dessert sort of thing. This one again tasted like a smoothie with all the berry's in it and it apparently makes a massive impact on your cardiovascular system. I didn't feel hungry for the rest of the night and I drunk around a pint of water for all the days. I repeated this over the next two days.
After the 3 days were over I obviously hadn't lost any weight because I wasn't trying to, but I could feel a massive improvement in my energy!. I didn't feel so sluggish and I know this sounds really silly but I just felt really happy and refreshed. Since drinking the juices my skin has been at its best and I am still feeling benefits from doing it. If you think you could go 3 or 5 days without eating then I recommend juicetou! I have seen a few reviews on it already for people who have been doing it to lose weight and the results are amazing!. They retweet a lot on twitter so if you follow them you can keep up with people results. I also highly recommend it if you are just looking for the health kick like I was and wanting to refresh yourself, so if you decide to do it then good luck! :).
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I got this aswell and wish I didnt bother.. you can make healthier, better tasting juices at home... i bought a juicer from argos for around £30 and the ingredients came to less than £10 xx

    www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete