Sunday 29 December 2013

Bedtime flirt




                                                                Bedtime flirt
Hi everyone! I know it has been a little while since my last post but with it been the run up to Christmas I have just been so busy!. I know this is a little different from the usual outfit posts (I have no photos with this on for obvious reasons) I was sent over this little set from a company called Bedtime flirt. They are a lingerie website with gorgeous luxury night wear and underwear and also underwear that's a little risque. Now i'm not one of these people who wears risque underwear and quite frankly a little shy when it comes to the subject!. This set that I received is a little lace nightie with bows and a pair of knickers to match. I think if you are like me and a little shy this is also something you could wear to sleep in to add a little glamour. I can not fault the packaging and presentation, it arrived in a big black box and the items wrapped in pink tissue paper. Always a big thumbs up from me when people pay attention to detail in the packaging!.
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Now i am finding this web site through this Iphone 3gs and I cannot get the entire page to be able to load. we Just reckoned you should know!
    jeux action

    ReplyDelete