Thursday 16 January 2014

River Island polka dots!







                                                     Trousers- River Island
                                                               Top- Oasap
Hi everyone! So this is my first outfit post of 2014! As part of my new years resolutions I want to start doing a lot more blog posts and at least 1-2 videos a week, so lets hope I can keep up to it.
I recently bought these trousers from River Island, I'm obsessed with patterned trousers at the moment and River Island have so many nice pairs. The model in the window had these on and I just love them, they come up high waisted so they look really flattering and have a skinny leg. They also come with the black belt which I love as it's so simple!.
What do you think of patterned trousers?.
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I was actually going to ask where your belt was from! Its lovely.
    What shoes did you wear with these? As that would be my main problem!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute trousers huni! so pretty and perfect for spring :) www.beckysbeautique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything that's high waisted. The trousers are really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these trousers hun, really compliment your tiny waist:) xx
    http://livyarslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What shoes would you wear with these trousers? x

    ReplyDelete