Wednesday 20 July 2011

Girl crush: DEV

Whilst everyone elses girl crush is someone like Beyonce or Cheryl Cole, Dev is my new girl crush! If you dont know who she is you will probably know her from the 'like a G6' song or 'bass down low' she is also in JLS new song calles 'She makes me wanna' but anyway enough of that, for some strange reason i think shes gorgeous! shes so different and unusual i usually hate tattoos and facial piercings etc but I think she has just something so different about her, i love her voice and her quirky hairstyles!. I love her bone structure and i think she just has such an amazing face, without trying to sound two much like a lesbian obviously haha (which i am not) i just think she is gorgeous!.



Whos your girl crush?
Lots of love
Liv
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. sweet girl! I think my girl crush is lily cole lol xD

    ReplyDelete