Monday 15 July 2013

Romwe bikini day & new dress designs!




Bikini- Romwe
Shorts- Forever21
Hi everyone!
For obvious reasons I didn't take a full on picture of me just in a bikini, so I added these shorts to it. The weather is soo hot at the minute and this bikini is perfect for when I am sunbathing in the back garden, I think it will also look good maybe on a night out with something high waisted on and a sheer shirt over the top?. Also Romwe have loads of new dress designs online and some of them have discount off!
Hope you are enjoying the weather
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the bikini! xx

    blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikini is amazing and you are gorgeous as always :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit Bagadocious.com
    I have been looking for your email address. Please email me at leslietfuller@gmail.com. interested in including you in an offer to review our bags.

    ReplyDelete