Sunday 28 August 2011

My hearts desire

I have such a obsession for blushers at the moment, anything funky and different looking i will buy it!. When I go into Primark I always like to look at the little make up section as it is usually good quality for good prices. The last time I went i picked up a very shimmery pink blusher which i must admit the packaging is really tacky but hey i cant complain when i paid a pound for it!. I thought the atchual blush itself was so cute as they are little blusher balls that are shaped as hearts.

I am so impressed with primark make up, the pigmintation is amazing for the price and i love the shimmery pink colour, i will deffo be buying more primark make up in the future.
Have you tried primark make up?.
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello I have also bought this blusher and find it very pigmented and a nice light colour just to throw over so bronzer i also agree the packaging is far from usual rimmel elf maybeling etc pink stars and hearts not my thing but i am suprised how well it comes out on your cheeks!
    ps i have just joined the blogging world so not really got a blog as such any way haho x
    Love Connie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i might have to purchase this!

    xxx Peaches peachssmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, but I hear they're withdrawing Primark makeup from sale later this year.

    ReplyDelete