Monday 17 October 2011

The perfect pink lip

For some reason at the moment Im really into Barbie pink lips, I know alot of people will think its tacky and a bit tarty to say the least lol!But after seeing Amelia Lilys perfect pink lips on x factor I really wanted to give it a go Instead of my signiture nude lip. So I decided to but Barry M in the shade 100 I absalutley love the colour it is the perfect barbie pink but this is one of those Barry M lipsticks that realllllllly drys your lips out and leaves you with a white line on your lips *sigh* but I have a tip of using the pink vaseline over the top to give it more moisture but still have the pink shade. I also got the Barry M lip liner called Baby Pink which is more or less the exact same colour as the lipstick. Aswell as just lining my lips with it I put a little on my lips to give it that extra colour.



 The Lipstick is £4.49 and the Lipliner is £2.99.
What do you think of pink lips?
Lots of love Liv xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I love this lipstick but the dryness puts me off it so much haha :(
    Love the tips :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colours are gorgeous xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all wnt to be barbie at the moment! I am loving pink lips. No need to worry about it being tacky, it's gawj :)


    http://sophlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my pink lipsticks! Ive worn it for probably 3 years lol, and still people take the mick but who cares, pink all the way!! xxx

    www.itsagirlsworldx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink lips!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete