Thursday 26 September 2013

Autumn maxi






Dress- Maisie Beau
Hi everyone! As you all know Summer has come to a end and everyone will be putting away their maxi dresses but I thought this one would look perfect for the Autumn time as the colours just remind me of fall time. Because I am only 5ft I never really wear maxi dresses as they never fit me, but this one fits perfectly!. The back detail is gorgeous and has padding in the front so you don't have to ruin the design by wearing a bra with it which I think is such a good idea!.
Have you ever ordered from Maisie Beau?.
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so stunning x

    www.shanjones.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the back detailing super pretty and lovely to find a maxi that's not completely fitted down to the floor looks gorgeous.

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress looks perfect on you! http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete