Sunday 8 September 2013

The perfect neon pink- L.A. Colors 'frill'







                                                              L.A. Colors- Frill
Hi everyone! it has been so long since I last did a beauty related post and as I am in love with this nail polish I bought recently I thought I would share it with you all. I have been looking for the perfect neon pink for ages, they all seem to have blue undertones in and I didn't want that I just wanted pure pink. I was in a local little beauty shop near where I live and they sell L.A. colours for £1.50 so when I saw this colour I bought it straight away as it was just what I was looking for. I have lots of this brand and you can get them from the UK on loads of online stores and they are so cheap. It took me about 4 coats to get it this opaque and as you can see you can still kind of see my nail underneath but it doesn't bother me because you can't tell too much in person and the colour is just perfect!.
What do you think of neon nails?.
Lots of love
Liv xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment