Sunday 19 June 2011

17 MAKE UP MIAMI POP + FREE GIFT!!

I recentley popped into boots to see that 17 had brought out a new range called Miami Pop, which includes a bronzer at £4.99, 2 nail polishes at £2.99 and a lipgloss which im not sure of the price. I bought the bronzer and the nail polishes which then ended up in me getting a free gift!. In Boots at the mo if you buy two 17 products you get a nail bar bag for free! you get in the bag 2 nail polishes, a nail file and some nail art stickers all wrapped up in pink paper in a gift bag, i was loving it!.

Im in love with the bronzer its gorgeous! I have worn it everyday since I have bought it!.
You better be quick though because Miami pop is only in stores for 4weeks!.
What do you think of miami pop?.
Lots of love

Liv xxxx

4 comments:

  1. wow it looks really summery I might have to get this,, I love 17 free gifts too,, there always really good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bronzer is gorgeous! Going to get this:)

    billiehoughton.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Miami pop bronzer today but not had chance to use it yet.. sounds good so far though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. some people are selling the bronzer on ebay if your boots has run out :)

    ReplyDelete