Thursday 2 June 2011

CLAIREABELLA BAGS NUMBER 2!!



So I did a blog not two long ago about a designer called Claire who makes the most beautiful personallised bags for such resonable prices!. She really does put so much time and effort into these bags and it really does show. She is so busy and puts her bags on her website every week and they sell out within the first hout so you have got to be fast! I could not be happier with my bag and here are a few piccies of it:) her website is www.claireabelladesigns.co.uk, I just want to say a massive thankyou to Claire for this amazing bag!

2 comments:

  1. Its so lovely!!!! and your hair is gorgeous!! wish i could backcomb mine that much,, it never works for me :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cute!! :D

    And your gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete