Thursday 16 June 2011

DIY NAIL RACK/SHELF

If you follow me on Twitter than you will know i have recentley been wanting somewhere to store my nail polishes as i have two many now!, so i searched and searched for shelfs and racks online and couldnt find anything, so me and my boyfriend took a trip to B&Q and bought 10 packs of door wedges for 10p each BARGIN! and some no more nails glue and stuck them all together to make a nail rack.
 This is what it looked like once we had stuck them all together with the glue
Then this is what it looks like after i painted it, Perfect! it holds all my nail polishes and still has alot more room for more!.
where do you store your nail polishes?.
Lots of love Liv xxxx

2 comments:

  1. im gunner do this hopefully tomorow cause i store mine in a bag which is too small! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They dont look like door wedges? just regular blocks of wood? soo im a bit confused, i want make one :)

    ReplyDelete