Monday 6 June 2011

2TRUE LIP AND CHEEK TINT!

For some reason at the moment I am really lovinng cheek tint, cream blush, highlighters all things that make your skin look really glowing dont ask me why i just do! so i went and bought this 2true cheek and lip tint in the pink colour ( you can also get red ) and for £1.99 it was an absalute bargin!, you can buy 2true from superdrug.

                          This is the colour before rubbed in a really bright pink!
 Then this is what it looks like rubbed in, on your cheeks this looks gorgeous! its so shimmery and a really pretty pink colour

This is what the colour looked like on my lips, im not the biggest fan of pink lipstick on myself but its a really pretty colour and it really does stain your lips for a long time!.

Have you got any good highlighters you can reccomend me?
Lots of love
Liv xx

No comments:

Post a Comment